Dr. Ravikiran Barigala is an Infectious Disease Specialist working at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. He has 13 years of experience in his field. He has done his MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad (2000), Masters in Public Health (MPH)- Western Kentucky University, USA (2003), MD (Internal Medicine) from Chicago, USA (2006) and MD(Infectious DIsease) from University of Wisconsin, USA (2009). His special interests include Resistant bacterial and fungal Infections, Viral infections like COVID, HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis.
He is a member of several medical associations including the Infectious Disease Society of America, Clinical Infectious Disease Society of India, AIDS Society of India and HIV Medical Association of India. He has received the Young Investigator Award at the American Transplant Congress, Toronto, Canada (6/2008). He is a teaching instructor for several Pharm D, DNB and FNB students.
1. Internal Medicine Residency at Michael Reese Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, USA (2003 - 2006)
2. Mount Sinai Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, USA (2006 - 2007)
3. Infectious Diseases Fellowship at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, USA (2007 - 2009)
4. Swedish American Hospital, Rockford, Illinois, USA (2009 - till date)
5. Centegra Hospital, McHenry, Illinois, USA (2013 – 2018)
6. Infectious Diseases Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad (2015 - till date)
Teaching and Mentoring:
1. Mentored several students from the United States of America in India on projects.
2. Teaching Instructor at Medvarsity, Hyderabad (2015-2016)
3. Teaching Instructor at Apollo Institute of Medical Science and Research, Hyderabad (2015-2016)
4. Internship Instructor for several Doctor of Pharmacy interns at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India (2015- till date)
How can I take an appointment with Dr Ravikiran Abraham Barigala ?
To book an online appointment with Dr Ravikiran Abraham Barigala, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr Ravikiran Abraham Barigala name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr Ravikiran Abraham Barigala practice?
Dr Ravikiran Abraham Barigala offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills,Hyderabad
What is the educational qualification of Dr Ravikiran Abraham Barigala ?
Dr Ravikiran Abraham Barigala is a Infectious Disease with over 11 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications - MBBS, MD (Int. Med.), MD (Infectious Disease), MPH
What conditions can Dr Ravikiran Abraham Barigala treat?
Dr Ravikiran Abraham Barigala is specialised to treat Infectious Disease, etc.
What languages can Dr Ravikiran Abraham Barigala speak?
Dr Ravikiran Abraham Barigala can speak English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu.