Complete Body Care Basic package is a good way to assess your overall health.
The test includes:
• Glucose fasting which helps in assessing diabetic health;
• Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) serum for thyroid diseases;
• Urea and creatinine, complete urine examination to assess kidney function;
• Complete blood count (CBC) for anaemia, haemoglobin, infections, platelet count, etc.;
• Lipid profile for the status of cholesterol levels in the body (including Total Cholesterol, Triglyceride, HDL, LDL, VLDL);
• Liver function test (LFT) for assessing the function of the liver
This is a comprehensive package for regular monitoring of health and early detection abnormal conditions for better health and life.
Frequently asked questions
What are the risk factors of Type 2 diabetes?
Family history, obesity, high triglyceride level, physically inactive, age 45 or older, polycystic ovary syndrome, smokers, etc.
Can I consume alcohol before the test?
It is advised not to consume alcohol at least 24hr before the test.
Can I take hypertension medication before the test?
You may take the hypertensive medication with a sip of water, please consult a doctor for further advice.