Payment and Refund Policy
This Payment and Refund Policy sets out the terms and conditions on the basis of which we, Apollo Healthco Limited, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at 19, Bishop Gardens, R A Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600028, India (collectively, “AHL”, “Apollo”, “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”), will process payments and refunds for transactions carried on Apollo 24|7 through your use of this mobile application (Apollo 24|7) or the website ( https://www.apollo247.com/ ) (collectively referred to as the “Platform”)] while availing services (detailed in the Terms and Conditions available at: https://www.apollo247.com/terms) made available to you over the Platform (the “Services”). AHL may assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under this Payment and Refund Policy to any third party, as it may deem fit, and you shall continue to be bound by this Payment and Refund Policy in the event of such assignment or transfer. Acceptance of this Payment and Refund Policy will be deemed to be a sufficient notice to you or to anyone who agree to use the aforesaid Platform.
- AHL shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, if incorrect or inaccurate details (including those concerning credit or debit card(s)) are provided by you for making the payment of the Fees or if you use a credit or debit card which is not lawfully owned by you or if you permit a third party to use your password or any other means of accessing your bank account or credit card or debit card. Please note that neither we nor the Payment Aggregator will be monitoring your use of any payment channel and you are required to use the payment modes at your sole option and risks.
- The Payment Aggregator may block any card number, account numbers, group of cards or transactions from any specific blocked or blacklisted customer cards, accounts, group of IP addresses, devices, geographic locations as deemed fit.
- The Payment Aggregator and banks reserve the right to reject payments with respect for any order including for suspicious and unlawful transactions, potential or actual fraud, suspicious activities, card authentication and authorization issues, over payment made due to mathematical errors or any other issue.
- AHL shall not be liable for the rejection of any authorization request placed by you for payment of the Fees, by any bank, payment gateway, Payment Aggregator, or other relevant third party, for any reason including but not limited to risk management, suspicion of fraudulent, illegal or doubtful transactions, use of blacklisted/banned cards or pursuant to applicable laws, rules or regulations or any instructions from (or contained in) any guidelines or instructions by the Reserve Bank of India or any internal policies, etc., of such bank, payment gateway or other relevant third party.
- If you visit or are redirected to Apollo Pharmacy Limited’s (“APL”) website at https://www.apollopharmacy.in or the Apollo Pharmacy Interface (within the Apollo 24|7 application) (collectively referred to as the “APL Platforms”), you agree and acknowledge that AHL is not involved in, in any manner whatsoever, and does not facilitate.
- The payments for products sold over APL Platforms and that the same is facilitated solely by APL and/or any third party entities (including payment aggregators) engaged by APL for such purpose;
- the invoicing of products sold over the APL Platforms; and
- the prescription validation undertaken on the APL Platforms by APL and/or any third party entities engaged by APL for such purpose.
b. Specific Payment Modes
- Please note that whenever you choose to utilize any mode of payment, you must fulfil the terms and conditions, as applicable to that mode of payment.
- Specifically for QR code payment, you note that:
- QR Code is provided by the Payment Aggregator(s).
- You can make payments through UPI or a valid card by scanning the QR Code correctly through any of the payment apps available with you and entering the correct amount.
- Tokenized Card Payments/ Services: Please note that in accordance with directions of the Reserve Bank of India, we are not authorised to store your card details. For the ease of facilitation of card payments, the relevant Payment Aggregator may provide you with the option of tokenization of your card data pursuant to which your card details will be stored/ collected/ received securely with or to the authorized card networks (such as Visa, Mastercard, RuPay, etc.) and processed/ managed/ transferred for making payment of Fees upon you selecting card payment as a payment mode. In order for us and the relevant Payment Aggregator to facilitate payments through tokenized card details, you hereby agree and accept the following terms and conditions:
- Upon you choosing card payments as a payment mode, you will be given an option to securely pay using the tokenized card details;
- The relevant Payment Aggregator may reserve the right to disclose your data or information, if such data is required or requested to be disclosed by the Payment Aggregator under applicable laws, by card networks or the issuer banks, or under regulatory requirements or investigations and you hereby give your express consent for such disclosure;
- The provision of token of your card details (where the expression token(s) wherever used includes token reference number, card reference number or any other similar term) shall be initiated with your explicit consent through an additional factor of authentication, which shall be facilitated by the relevant Payment Aggregator;
- You will have the option to register and de-register your cards for a particular use and for any such request to de-register your card, you should visit "Manage Payments" section under profile options of our Website/App;
- You will have the option to use any card registered under the tokenization services;
- You will have the option to immediately suspend, delete/de-register or resume any token and for any such request, you should visit "Manage Payments" section under profile options of our Website/App;
- You agree that tokenisation service is dependent on mandates, instructions, policy and guidelines of Card Networks, Reserve Bank of India, Banks and/or other regulatory authorities as may be relevant from time to time and our continued agreement with Payment Aggregator offering tokenization services. Any changes in mandates, instructions, regulation, guidelines or policies or the change/termination of agreement between us and Payment Aggregators might lead to termination of tokenization services or might require further amendments/ addition to this Agreement and you hereby agree to give effect to such mandates, instructions, regulation, policy and guidelines.
c. Cancellation of Lab Tests
- You may cancel an order for diagnostic tests placed by you at any point 2 hours prior to your scheduled sample collection and reschedule as per your convenience.
- Payments for diagnostic tests made directly on the Platform will be processed as provided in the ‘Refunds’ section below.
d. Cancellation / Rescheduling / Booking of Medical Consultations
- Consultations can be booked, rescheduled or cancelled free of cost up to fifteen minutes prior to the start of the appointment for an audio / video / chat-based consultation (“Online Medical Consultation”) and up to thirty minutes prior to the start of the appointment for a physical consultation. You are allowed to reschedule an Online Medical Consultation up to a maximum of three times for free and are allowed to reschedule a physical consultation once for free.
- Payments for Online Medical Consultation or physical consultation made directly on the Platform will be processed as provided in the ‘Refunds’ section below.
- Refunds for all eligible cancellations are issued through the payment method used at the time of purchase, except for cash payments made under the Pay on Delivery mode of payment.
- You will not receive cash refunds in connection with a card sale.
- Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your Apollo 24/7 account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
- Refunds will only be made against genuine and trackable cancellation requests generated by you by clicking on the cancellation button provided in the App’s user dashboard in your Apollo 24/7 account. Refund request against delays, nature of advice obtained, efficacy of treatment, health outcomes of consultation will not be entertained.
- Refunds may be processed within 15 working days from the receipt of a request from you. All communications with regards to refund should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- No refund for any eligible cancellation will be processed beyond 6 months of placing a cancellation or return request. However in exceptional circumstances, you may claim a refund beyond this stipulated period at the sole discretion of Apollo. The refunds for such exceptional circumstances will be in the form of “health credits” that you may be able to use for purchase of goods and services from the same company.
- AHL / third party sellers on the Platform reserves the right to modify / implement a new pricing structure at any time prior to billing you for your initial payment of the Fees or for future payments of the Fees.
f. Refund Timelines
- The time frame for different payment modes is typically 5-7 business days post the cancellation request has been received and verified by Apollo 24|7, subject to sub-clause (ii) below.
- Refund timelines depend on bank turnaround times and RBI guidelines. This may change from time to time. Business days shall mean any day of the week (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) on which commercial banks in India are open for business. Considering limited manpower at banks due to COVID-19, refund timelines might vary.
- For orders placed using Pay on Delivery as the payment method, refunds can be processed to your bank account via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) or in the form of health credits. There will be no cash refund.
- You will need to update the following information to enable us to process a refund to your account.
- The Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Account Holder's Name
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Apollo24|7 will not be liable for any delay caused in refunds due to delay by third party affiliates (including banks), in providing information by the customer, technical issues and other reasons beyond its control.