Best Cardiologists in guwahati
4 Cardiologists found in guwahati
Sort By: Nearby
Best Cardiologist in Guwahati
Guwahati's Apollo Hospital is a 214-bed multi-specialty hospital that offers tertiary-level clinical services. The cardiologists in Guwahati employ the most sophisticated and specialised invasive and non-invasive techniques.
The best cardiologist in Guwahati performs some of the most complicated treatments at Apollo Hospitals in Guwahati, using cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art facilities. A cardiologist in Guwahati brings with them decades worth of expertise. The residents of this part of the country prefer making the trip to the city to avail the best possible treatment for cardiac issues.
A cardiologist in Guwahati also holds some of the most varied and prestigious degrees and qualifications. Moreover, they are trained in several alternatives and holistic treatment methods from which several of our patients have greatly benefited. The best cardiologist in Guwahati boasts incredibly high success rates and skills in several areas of cardiology. Hence, patients can rely on us entirely for holistic care.
Common Heart Disorders That Cardiologists in Guwahati Treat
As with several other Apollo hospitals around the country, a top cardiologist in Guwahati also specialises in treating a whole host of diseases. Some of the different cardiac disorders include:
- Heart attack: A heart attack or a myocardial infarction is a severe medical emergency where the heart stops receiving blood due to a blockage. It happens when a blood clot obstructs the flow of blood to the heart.
- Atherosclerosis: Atherosclerosis, also known as plaque, is the accumulation of cholesterol, fats, and other substances in the walls of the artery. This can make an individual prone to heart attacks since it narrows the arteries, obstructing blood flow.
- High blood pressure: Blood pressure can change throughout the day. However, anything over the average systolic pressure of 120/129 and a diastolic pressure of 80 can be a cause for concern.
- Valve disorders: Valve disorders are of three types: regurgitation, stenosis, and atresia. These conditions affect the heart valves, the part of the heart that opens and closes to help transport blood throughout the heart.
- Abnormal lipid levels: Having abnormal lipid levels implies that an individual has higher levels of low-density lipoprotein or LDL cholesterol, fats known as triglycerides, or both.
Treatments Offered by the Apollo Hospital in Guwahati
The Apollo Hospital in Guwahati houses some of the best cardiologists in Guwahati who excel in providing the following treatments:
- Bronchial artery embolisation & other embolisation procedures
- Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy
- Cath Study
- Coronary & Peripheral Angiography
- Device Closure of ASD, VSD & PDA
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Peripheral Renal, Carotid Angioplasty, Cerebral angiogram & Stenting
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation
- Primary PCI
- PTCA & Stenting for Single & Multi Vessel lesions
- Varicose vein Ablation
With over 22 years of experience, a cardiologist in Guwahati should be your ‘go-to’ specialist for diagnosing and treating any heart disease.
How Apollo 24/7 can help you find the best cardiologist in Guwahati
Finding a good cardiologist is imperative in working through something as serious as heart disease. To solve this issue, the Apollo 24/7 website offers a well-organised system to help you book tests, appointments, and medication within minutes.
- Contact the best cardiologist in Guwahati within 15 minutes
Finding appointment slots with the best cardiologist in Guwahati is often a fight. At Apollo, we recognise the value of time when it comes to medical ailments. This is why we offer you the convenience of booking consultations with your preferred doctor in less than 15 minutes in person and online.
- Your prescription will be delivered within 2 hours
Finding the proper medication is often the difference between life and death. So when in an emergency, consider ordering your prescription medication and other medical goods and toiletries from the Apollo 24/7 website and receive your deliveries in 2 hours!
- Schedule lab tests and sample collection in 30 minutes or less.
If your cardiologist recommends any blood tests to identify your illness correctly, you can request them through the Apollo 24/7 website. We collect the samples in 30 minutes straight from your doorsteps and email your results in 6 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does online consultation available with all Cardiologists in guwahati?
Yes, you can consult a Cardiologist online here at Apollo24|7. We have an excellent team of noted Cardiologists in guwahati . A video consultation is enough for a Cardiologist help you out with your problem concerning your For heart and blood pressure problems.
How do I consult a Cardiologists online from guwahati?
You can book an online consultation either on Apollo24|7 website or mobile app 24/7 in two ways. 1. Click 'Book Apollo Doctor Appointment' button on the website/app's homepage, select Cardiologist, or type the doctor's name directly. Once you select a doctor, you can click on the 'Consult Now' button to start the online consultation. 2. You can also look for a doctor based on your symptoms; you may start by going to the website/app's homepage. Then click on the 'Symptoms Checker' tab, search for your symptoms, or select a few of them based on your health condition. Click 'Consult Doctor,' select a doctor and click on the 'Consult Now' button to start the online consultation.
How much do Cardiologists in guwahati charge for online consultation?
The Cardiologists’ charges depend on their experience; You can join Apollo Circle and avail of discount benefits on consultations, medicines, and products.
Can I consult with a Cardiologist anytime in guwahati?
Yes, you can consult a Cardiologist anytime in guwahati. You can either book a consultation in advance, i.e., at a specific time and date, or a few minutes before at your convenience.
- Round-the-clock doctor availability
- Broad range of Specialities
- Order medicines & tests online
- Digitised health records
How Doctor Consultation Works
HOW TO CONSULT A DOCTOR ONLINE VIA TEXT/AUDIO/VIDEO?
Choose the doctor
Book a slot
Be present in the consult room on apollo247.com at the time of consult
Follow Up via text - Valid upto 7 days
To enjoy services provided by Apollo 247 on Mobile, download our App
+Related Health ArticlesDo You Unknowingly Delay Every Task? There’s A Surprising Reason Behind It!Keeping High Blood Pressure In Check Is The Most Important Thing To Do! Here’s WhyMango Is Really The King Of Fruits! Here's WhyIs Poor Sleep Related To Lower Back Pain? Know What Science SaysCommon Foot Problems That Cause Discomfort and Pain
+Top 20 localities