Best Dermatologists in hyderabad
34 Dermatologists found in hyderabad
Sort By: Nearby
Dermatologist30 YRS Exp.
Starts at ₹ 600
English, Hindi, Tamil
Apollo Hospitals Hyderguda, Hyderabad
Available at 6:00 AM
Available on Request
Dermatologist13 YRS Exp.
MBBS, MD DVL FDLS FAM
You pay ₹ 800
CIRCLE MEMBER PAYS
English, Hindi, Telugu
Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Available at 9:00 AM
Available tomorrow at 6:45 AM
Best Dermatologists In Hyderabad
Apollo Hospitals have some of the best dermatologists in Hyderabad, each with more than 10 years of expertise in their respective niches. Our doctors are reputed for treating all different types of basic and advanced skin conditions like hormonal acne, rosacea, eczema, nail fungus, psoriasisloss, receding hairline, loss of hair, etc, in both- young and adults, and record some of the most satisfied patients in their treatment history.
Our dermatologists follow multiple approaches that include holistic, medicine-based, and minimally invasive surgical treatment as and when required. It is hence that we record some of most esteemed praises by various celebrities, countless mothers, teenagers, and elderlies alike in Hyderabad for a drafting a personalised plan for each patient that not only focusses on battling their individual skin problems but also helps build a stronger skin and gut health from within.
When to Consult our Dermatologists in Hyderabad ?
Skin is one of the largest organs in the body and is the first line of defence against most infections. It protects the body from changes in temperature, pH, microbial composition and various many things, which makes it super important for us to note any symptom of bad skin health and cosult a dermatalogist immediately. Always remember that while sometimes the symptoms may seem minor, they may be arising due to a major underlying cause.
The right time to visit a skin doctor in Hyderabad is when you observe the following symptoms:
- Change in the look, texture, or morphology of the skin
- Sudden appearance of new marks on the skin
- Consistent outburst of stubborn acne
- Hives or rashes that cause constant itching on the skin
- Scars and blemishes due to deep cuts on the skin
- Persistent irritation in the skin
- Painful ingrown nails, fungal infections, and other nail disorders
- Unexplained hair loss
Sub-Specialities of a Dermatologist in Hyderabad
Apollo Hospitals is home to some of the best dermatologists in Hyderabad that provide excellent care and treatment for various skin conditions. To ease your hassle of doctor selection and treatment, we have internally organised our consultation team on the basis of their skills and domain expertise they provide. Few of the major skin care divisions at Apollo Hospitals, hyderabad include-
- Paediatric dermatology: This department deals with common skin conditions in children below 18. The paediatric dermatologist in Hyderabad also performs procedures like excision, ablative and non-ablative laser treatments, and medicinal protocol.
- Laser and aesthetic dermatology: These dermatologists carry out procedures like facial resurfacing, rejuvenation, acne scar treatment, laser hair removal, and injectable vein treatment. This branch also looks after some cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Dermatopathology: This is a sub-speciality in dermatology that combines pathological examination with skin morphology. In this department, the professionals mainly examine the inflammatory patterns in the skin and correlate them with a clinical condition. Apart from this, they also come up with diagnostic possibilities to assess a disease early. The procedures in this branch include molecular diagnosis, immunophenotyping, and electron microscopy.
- MOHS and Dermatologic surgery: This is a sub-speciality with expertise in identifying skin cancer. The branch also looks after skin cancer management and MOHS micrographic surgery. Here our dermatologists perform procedures from basic excision to complex procedures like flaps and grafts.
- Autoimmune skin diseases: Autoimmune skin disease is a different branch that deals with autoimmune conditions showing major clinical manifestations on the skin. The conditions like lupus, scleroderma, dermatomyositis and other autoimmune disorders are dealt with in this department.
Our dermatology department has multiple other sub-specialities like dermato-oncology, genetic examination, melanoma clinic, blistering disease clinic, and lymphoma clinic. These comparatively smaller departments provide special care to the specific conditions.
Connect with the Best Dermatologist in Hyderabad through Apollo 24|7
It is essential to consult a skin specialist if you notice relevant symptoms. Additionally, going for diagnostic tests help the specialist understand the disease at a deeper level.
Apollo 24|7 is an online portal where you can schedule consultations with the best dermatologists in Hyderabad, order lab tests, and upload prescriptions for online medicine delivery.
While scheduling the consultation, you will likely connect with a dermatologist of your choice in under 15 minutes. The sample collection at home is another convenient procedure that delivers the result within 6 hours. Not only this, note that Apollo 247 also assures you to deliver your medicines within 2 hours of your placed order!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does online consultation available with all [SpecialistPlural] in [City]?
Yes, you can consult a [SpecialistSingular] online here at Apollo24|7. We have an excellent team of noted [SpecialistPlural] in [City] . A video consultation is enough for a [SpecialistSingular] help you out with your problem concerning your [HealthProblemsTypes].
How do I consult a [SpecialistPlural] online from [City]?
You can book an online consultation either on Apollo24|7 website or mobile app 24/7 in two ways. 1. Click 'Book Apollo Doctor Appointment' button on the website/app's homepage, select [SpecialistSingular], or type the doctor's name directly. Once you select a doctor, you can click on the 'Consult Now' button to start the online consultation. 2. You can also look for a doctor based on your symptoms; you may start by going to the website/app's homepage. Then click on the 'Symptoms Checker' tab, search for your symptoms, or select a few of them based on your health condition. Click 'Consult Doctor,' select a doctor and click on the 'Consult Now' button to start the online consultation.
How much do [SpecialistPlural] in [City] charge for online consultation?
The [SpecialistPlural]’ charges depend on their experience; You can join Apollo Circle and avail of discount benefits on consultations, medicines, and products.
Can I consult with a [SpecialistSingular] anytime in [City]?
Yes, you can consult a [SpecialitySingular] anytime in [City]. You can either book a consultation in advance, i.e., at a specific time and date, or a few minutes before at your convenience.
- Round-the-clock doctor availability
- Broad range of Specialities
- Detailed digital prescriptions
- Order medicines & tests online
- Digitised health records
How Doctor Consultation Works
HOW TO CONSULT A DOCTOR ONLINE VIA TEXT/AUDIO/VIDEO?
Choose the doctor
Book a slot
Be present in the consult room on apollo247.com at the time of consult
Receive prescriptions instantly
Follow Up via text - Valid upto 7 days
To enjoy services provided by Apollo 247 on Mobile, download our App
+Top 20 localitiesSeetharampetGandhi Bhawan (Hyderabad)MoazzampuraHyderabad G.P.O.State Bank Of HyderabadHyderabad Jubilee H.OMoghalpuraSecunderabad H.OKingswayBazarghat (Hyderabad)Parishram BhawanVidhan Sabha (Hyderabad)A.Gs OfficeAnandnagar (Hyderabad)Khairatabad H.OCrp Camp (Hyderabad)JalapallyKeshogiriKulsumpuraMangalhat