Best Dieticians in bangalore
12 Dieticians found in bangalore
Sort By: Nearby
Dietician15 YRS Exp.
Post Graduation in Extension Education and Nutrition and Graduation in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from Smt. V.H.D central Institute of Home Science, Bangalore University
You pay ₹ 799
CIRCLE MEMBER PAYS
English, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada
Apollo Hospitals Sheshadripuram, Bangalore
Available in 9 days
Available in 9 days
Dietician18 YRS Exp.
Doctrate in Nutrition
Starts at ₹ 590
English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Available in 4 days
Available on Request
Best Dieticians in Bangalore
Individuals often make changes to their diet and lifestyle based on information from the internet. However, trusting information posted by anonymous people on the internet can do more harm than good. To improve your diet, you should consult someone who is qualified and experienced enough to help you make conscious dietary choices. For best advice on diet and nutrition, you should consult a dietitian.
A dietician is a registered healthcare provider who has received training in nutrition. The Apollo hospitals in Bangalore boasts the best dieticians in Bangalore, each with requisite qualifications and years of experiences. Dieticians from prominent Bangalore hospitals, like the Apollo Clinic Basavanagudi, Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta Road, Apollo Hospitals Sheshadripuram, and many more, are available here.
Whether you want a personalised diet plan or seek advice for health issues like diabetes or weight loss, dieticians can assess your health and develop the best plan.
The Best Facility for Diet-Related Concerns
All of our top dieticians are certified health professionals. Most of them hold a Doctorate or at least a post-graduate degree in clinical nutrition. Despite their primary expertise in dietary planning, their consultation is required in various medical treatments. This is why our dieticians in Bangalore hospitals work closely with the medical team.
There have been many noticeable cases where the patients have benefited tremendously from their expert counselling.
The best part about Apollo is that we provide the best dieticians in Bangalore who offer comprehensive guidance.
These healthcare professionals are similar to nutritionists, although taking care of the patient’s nutritional requirements is part of their job. They are capable of guiding clinical patients to recovery. You can consult with them even if you are not a patient at the Apollo hospital.
Our best dieticians offer in-person and online video consultations for maximum convenience. Whether you are suffering from a chronic disease or recovering from one, you would need their expert guidance. After all, your diet plays a vital role in maintaining and regaining your health. Even those suffering or recovering from an injury can benefit from this.
Best Dietician in Bangalore – Categories
We have internally categorised our list of dieticians at the hospital. This allows you to find the proper dietician according to your need quickly. You will not have to look beyond the Apollo 24|7 app when looking for a top dietician in Bangalore.
We have different categories of dieticians according to their specialities. Take a look at some of the types from which you can filter the right one.
- Clinical dietician: The clinical dieticians look after medical patients and work closely with the clinics and hospitals. These professionals are certified in medical nutrition therapy (MNT) and deliver a more personalised patient experience. You will find many clinical dieticians in Bangalore enlisted on our site.
- Paediatric dietician: Paediatric dieticians are responsible for providing the proper diet plans for children. Since children’s eating habits and digestive systems differ from adults, it is essential to consult these specialised dieticians. This type of health professional can educate the parents and caregivers of the child regarding the importance of nutrition and design a diet plan accordingly.
- Gerontological dietician: Gerontology is a multidisciplinary field involving patients' complete mental, physical, and social well-being. Geriatrics is a significant part of this field. So, gerontological dieticians can also be referred to as geriatric nutritionists, although their work is more comprehensive. These professionals can provide proper guidance for the dietary requirements of older people.
- Neonatal dietician: Expecting and new parents need to consult the best neonatal dieticians in Bangalore to take care of their babies. This is even more crucial if the child is born with a critical illness or congenital disability. The neonatal dieticians can provide proper breastfeeding guidelines and develop a systematic breast or tube feeding plan.
Book an Appointment with the Best Dietician in Bangalore – Apollo 24|7
With help from Apollo 24|7, you can book an appointment with the top dieticians from the comfort of your home. Individuals can book via the app or from the website; it should not take more than 10 minutes. Moreover, there are additional features on the Apollo 24|7 app and website, such as:
Book a Hospital Visit
You can choose the hospital where you want to visit a top dietician in Bangalore. You can skip the long clinic and medical facility queues by booking an appointment from the app or website.
Book a Video Consultation
You can also book a video consultation with the best dietician in Bangalore. This is also a great feature that allows you to get the necessary details about your diet right from the comfort of your home.
Order Medicines, Supplements, and More Online
Apollo 24|7 allows you to order medicines and supplements online. You can expect delivery within hours in most cases.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does online consultation available with all Dieticians in bangalore?
Yes, you can consult a Dietician online here at Apollo24|7. We have an excellent team of noted Dieticians in bangalore . A video consultation is enough for a Dietician help you out with your problem concerning your Managing nutrition and diet regulation.
How do I consult a Dieticians online from bangalore?
You can book an online consultation either on Apollo24|7 website or mobile app 24/7 in two ways. 1. Click 'Book Apollo Doctor Appointment' button on the website/app's homepage, select Dietician, or type the doctor's name directly. Once you select a doctor, you can click on the 'Consult Now' button to start the online consultation. 2. You can also look for a doctor based on your symptoms; you may start by going to the website/app's homepage. Then click on the 'Symptoms Checker' tab, search for your symptoms, or select a few of them based on your health condition. Click 'Consult Doctor,' select a doctor and click on the 'Consult Now' button to start the online consultation.
How much do Dieticians in bangalore charge for online consultation?
The Dieticians’ charges depend on their experience; You can join Apollo Circle and avail of discount benefits on consultations, medicines, and products.
Can I consult with a Dietician anytime in bangalore?
Yes, you can consult a Dietician anytime in bangalore. You can either book a consultation in advance, i.e., at a specific time and date, or a few minutes before at your convenience.
- Round-the-clock doctor availability
- Broad range of Specialities
- Detailed digital prescriptions
- Order medicines & tests online
- Digitised health records
How Doctor Consultation Works
HOW TO CONSULT A DOCTOR ONLINE VIA TEXT/AUDIO/VIDEO?
Choose the doctor
Book a slot
Be present in the consult room on apollo247.com at the time of consult
Receive prescriptions instantly
Follow Up via text - Valid upto 7 days
To enjoy services provided by Apollo 247 on Mobile, download our App