As one of the best Cardiac Specialist for Pediatric and Adult with Structural Heart Disease in Hyderabad, Dr. Amol Gupta is specialized in treating variety of structural Heart Disease. He is well versed in managing patients with Congenital/Structural& Heart Disease, Acquired Heart Disease such as Rheumatic heart disease, Kawasaki disease and post Covid – Multisystem inflammatory Syndrome in children, Pediatric & Cardiomyopathy, Myocarditis, and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. He also has special interest in care of Pediatric Heart Transplant and Pediatric Cardiac Emergencies.
As a Cardiologist, Dr. Amol Gupta performs various Procedures to diagnose Heart Disease such as Pediatric/ Neonatal Transthoracic & Trans esophageal echocardiography, Fetal Echocardiography – Diagnosis of Structural/Functional Heart Disease or Fetal Arrhythmias when the baby is in womb of mother. Transcatheter interventions for Structural Heart Disease in all Adult, Pediatric & Neonatal age groups. Dr. Amol Gupta has around 15 years of rich clinical experience performed many Neonatal Cardiac Transcatheter interventions such as PDA Stenting Balloon Angioplasties in Neonates. Also Known for being an active listener and for patient - Centric Care, Dr. Amol Gupta is well respected by both his peers and his patients. “ Cardiac Care is inherently complex but if we start with the right preventive care and accurate early diagnosis, we can do a lot to improve mortality rates and quality of life in patients with heart conditions'', says Dr. Amol Gupta.
- Consultant at Asian institute of medical sciences, Faridabad since Feb 2019
- Associate Consultant at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram from Nov 2018-Feb 2019
- Attending Consultant at Max super speciality Hospital, Saket from Oct 2017-Nov 2018
- Senior Resident at Sri Sathyasai Sanjeevani International Centre for Child Heart Care Hospital, Palwal from Aug 2017-Oct 2017
- Fellowship of National Board Paediatric cardiology from Madras Medical Mission, Dept. of Paediatric Cardiology from Feb 2015-March2017
- Senior Resident at Medanta " The Medicity", Gurgaon from June 2014-Feb 2015
- Paediatric Resident at JNMC, Aacharya Vinobha Bhave Rural Hospital, Wardha from April 2011-April 2014
- Medical Officer NICU at Child Hospital, Nagpur from Jan 2011-April 2011
- Internship from Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital New Delhi from Dec 2009-Dec 2010
How can I take an appointment with Dr Amol Gupta ?
To book an online appointment with Dr Amol Gupta, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr Amol Gupta name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr Amol Gupta practice?
Dr Amol Gupta offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills,Hyderabad
What is the educational qualification of Dr Amol Gupta ?
Dr Amol Gupta is a Paediatric Cardiologist with over 14 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications -MBBS, MD Pediatrics’, FNB Pediatric Cardiology, FPCCI
What languages can Dr Amol Gupta speak?
Dr Amol Gupta can speak English, Hindi, Marathi.