Dr. Hitendra Garg is a Medical Gastroenterologist working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi. He has 9 years of experience in his field. He has done his MBBS and MD (General Medicine) from Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh (1999 and 2003 respectively) and DM (Gastroenterology) from Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, Delhi (2009). Some of the services he provides are Ulcerative Colitis Treatment, Gastritis Treatment, Bladder Cancer Surgery, Hemorrhoids Treatment and Liver Disease Treatment.
He has presented various papers at national and international conferences, including a presentation in the plenary session at American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) in 2009 and he has done organized training programs in EUS from Mumbai and Montreal (Canada) and has been doing the procedure at the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi.
1. Consultant Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist and Therapeutic Endoscopist with special expertise in Endoscopic Ultrasonography at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi (present)
2. He has about more than 8 years experience in this specialty.
3. Assistant Professor (Hepatology) in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences for more than 4 years
4. He has published more than 20 papers in liver related disorder in various national and international journals.
5. He has also presented various papers at national and international conferences, including presentation in plenary session in American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) in 2009.
6. Has done organized training programs in EUS from Mumbai and Montreal (Canada) and has been doing the procedure at ILBS.
7. Fellowships / Memberships / Work Experiences Expertise: Various Liver related Disorders, especially acute or chronic liver failure and Therapeutic Endoscopy including Endosonography (EUS).
8. Fellowships/Membership: Six weeks interventional EUS fellowship in Mumbai in 2011 and three weeks hands on fellowship in Montreal, Canada under Professor Anand Sahai in 2012
How can I take an appointment with Dr Hitendra K Garg ?
To book an online appointment with Dr Hitendra K Garg, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr Hitendra K Garg name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr Hitendra K Garg practice?
Dr Hitendra K Garg offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha,Delhi
What is the educational qualification of Dr Hitendra K Garg ?
Dr Hitendra K Garg is a Gastroenterology/gi Medicine Specialist with over 9 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications - MBBS, MD, DM
What conditions can Dr Hitendra K Garg treat?
Dr Hitendra K Garg is specialised to treat Gastroenterology/GI medicine, etc.
What languages can Dr Hitendra K Garg speak?
Dr Hitendra K Garg can speak English, Hindi.