Dr. Mahesh C Garg is a Cardiologist working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi. He has 45 years of experience in Cardiology and Medicine (clinical, academic and research) with wide interventional experience of greater than 15 years. Some of the services he provides are Transesophageal Echocardiogram, Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator, Balloon Mitral Valvotomy and Arrhythmia Treatments. This renowned doctor specializes in Radiofrequency Ablation for Arrhythmias, devices to treat heart failure and Coronary Electrophysiology.
Dr. Mahesh Garg has published papers and articles in several international and national journals. He has also written a chapter on Echo Cardiograph in a book of Ultrasound (India). He is a life member of several medical associations including the Indian College of Cardiology and the Association of Physicians of India.
1. 45 years of experience in Cardiology and medicine (clinical, academic and research) with wide interventional experience of greater than 15 years
2. Head Senior Lecturer in Medicine at Institute of Medical Sciences-Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (1979 - 1986)
3. Honorary Clinical Assistant Professor in Medicine(Cardiology), King Khalid University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4. Lead Consultant Cardiologist at Riyadh Central Hospital, Saudi Arabia (1986-1994)
5. Consultant Cardiologist & Physician in United Kingdom
6. Working in Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi since last assignment
How can I take an appointment with Dr Mahesh Chandra Garg ?
To book an online appointment with Dr Mahesh Chandra Garg, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr Mahesh Chandra Garg name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr Mahesh Chandra Garg practice?
Dr Mahesh Chandra Garg offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Hospitals Indraprastha,Delhi
What is the educational qualification of Dr Mahesh Chandra Garg ?
Dr Mahesh Chandra Garg is a Cardiologist with over 44 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications - MBBS, MD (Med.), MRCP, FRCP, FRCP, FICC
What conditions can Dr Mahesh Chandra Garg treat?
Dr Mahesh Chandra Garg is specialised to treat Cardiology, etc.
What languages can Dr Mahesh Chandra Garg speak?
Dr Mahesh Chandra Garg can speak English, Hindi.