Available on Request
Dr Shah is working in Apollo Hospitals since past 20 years. He takes care of children with kidney problems from newborns to 18 years age. His services include medical management of various kidney problems including nephrotic syndrome, kidney stone disease, recurrent urinary tract infections, and renal tubular disorders. He offers dialysis (both peritoneal and hemodialysis) to children with kidney failure as well as kidney transplantation in those with irreversible kidney failure. He has done 45 kidney transplants so far.
He is a member of various medical associations including Asian Pediatric Nephrology Association, International Pediatric Nephrology Association and Indian Society of Pediatric Nephrology.
1. Emergency Medical Officer at Wadia Children’s Hospital, Mumbai, India (02/1993- 06/1993)
2. Pediatric Residency at University of Connecticut, Farmington, Connecticut, United States (07/1993- 06/1996)
3. Fellowship in Pediatric Nephrology from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Texas, United States (07/1996 – 12/1999)
4. MBBS from KEM Hospital, Mumbai (1988)
5. MD (Peds) and DCH from Wadia Children’s Hospital (1993)
6. MD (Ped) from University of Connecticut, USA (1996)
7. DABPN (Ped Nephrology) from UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA (1999)
How can I take an appointment with Dr Mehul Shah ?
To book an online appointment with Dr Mehul Shah, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr Mehul Shah name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr Mehul Shah practice?
Dr Mehul Shah offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills,Hyderabad
What is the educational qualification of Dr Mehul Shah ?
Dr Mehul Shah is a Paediatric Nephrologist with over 22 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications -MBBS, MD (Ped), DCH, MD, DABPN
What languages can Dr Mehul Shah speak?
Dr Mehul Shah can speak English, Hindi, Telugu.
Why do patients visit Dr Mehul Shah?
Patients visit Dr Mehul Shah for Paediatric Nephrology related problems. To see more reasons visit the doctor's profile on Apollo 24|7.