Dr. Padmaja Lokireddy is a Haemato Oncologist working at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. She has 8 years of experience in her field. She has done her MBBS from Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar (1998), MD (General Medicine) from Manipal University, Manipal (2003) and FRCP (Pathology) from Royal College of Radiology, United Kingdom (2014). Some of the services provided by her are Spleen Enlargement, Hemophilia, Bone Marrow Transplant and Multiple Myeloma.
She has received prestigious awards throughout her career such as the Meritorious Award (in Haematology and Transplant) by International Biographical Centre, Cambridge (2016) and she had the opportunity to be recognised in the top 100 physicians for 2016.
1. Haemato Oncology Consultant and Bone Marrow Transplant Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad (09/11/2015- till date)
2. Visiting Physician at John Hopkins Cancer Care Hospital, Baltimore, USA (09/2015)
3. Transplant Consultant at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Birmingham, United Kingdom (08/2015)
4. Transplant Consultant at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow, United Kingdom (05/2015-06/2015)
5. Haematology Consultant at University Hospital North Tees and Hartlepool Trust (12/2014- 05/2015)
6. Consultant Haematologist at Ipswich Hospital, Ipswich, United Kingdom (part of Cambridge cancer network) (08/2014- 12/2014)
7. Specialist Registrar at University Hospital Leicester, United Kingdom (2009- 05/2014)
How can I take an appointment with Dr Padmaja Lokireddy ?
To book an online appointment with Dr Padmaja Lokireddy, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr Padmaja Lokireddy name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr Padmaja Lokireddy practice?
Dr Padmaja Lokireddy offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills,Hyderabad
What is the educational qualification of Dr Padmaja Lokireddy ?
Dr Padmaja Lokireddy is a Haematologist with over 10 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications -MBBS, MD (Int. Med.), MRCP, FRCPath (Haematology)CCT
What languages can Dr Padmaja Lokireddy speak?
Dr Padmaja Lokireddy can speak English, Hindi, Telugu, Hindi, Telugu.