With almost a decade of experience, Dr. Ravi Teja Rudraraju is one of the best orthopedicians/orthopedic surgeon/sports medicine specialists in Hyderabad. He specialises in sports medicine and arthroscopy surgery, ACL, PCL and posterior lateral corner injury management, joint preservation & cartilage restoration, joint realignment surgery, multiligament injury and complex knee trauma, patello femoral joint surgery, and robotic surgery.
Of all the accomplishments of Dr. Ravi, the major ones are winning the Best Paper Presentation Award, Gold Medal for Best Paper, Best Outstanding Student (2008, 2009), and Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society’s Resident/Fellow Award (2nd place). The doctor has several publications to his name and is a faculty at various medical conferences.
The doctor is known to be caring, empathetic, and compassionate. In his free time, he loves to spend time with family, read books, swim, and do nature hikes.
- Royal North Shore Hospital & Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, SORI & University of Sydney, Australia (July 2021 to June 2022)
- Avenue Hospital & Ramsay Health, Melbourne, Australia (Jan 2020 to June 2021)
- International Post-Doctoral Adult Reconstruction Fellow at Geisinger Clinic, Danville, PA, USA (June 2019 to June 2020)
- Visiting Fellow in Sports Medicine Surgery, Cleveland Clinic, Weston, Florida, USA (August 2018 to June 2019)
- Senior Resident Doctor at Dept. of Orthopaedics, Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, India (July 2017 – June 2018)
- International Clinical Fellow in Hip and Knee Arthroplasty (Revision Surgery) at Dongtan Sacred Heart Hospital, Hallym University, South Korea (August 2017 to December 2017)
- Post-Graduate Academic Junior Resident at SVS Medical College, Mahbubnagar, India (June 2014 to May 2017).
- Non-Academic Junior Resident Doctor in Orthopedics at VMMC & Safdarjung Medical College, New Delhi. (June 2013 to May 2014)
How can I take an appointment with Dr. Ravi Teja Rudraraju ?
To book an online appointment with Dr. Ravi Teja Rudraraju, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr. Ravi Teja Rudraraju name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr. Ravi Teja Rudraraju practice?
Dr. Ravi Teja Rudraraju offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills,Hyderabad
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Ravi Teja Rudraraju ?
Dr. Ravi Teja Rudraraju is a Orthopaedician with over 9 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications -MBBS, MS (Ortho), FAOA (Australia), FISM (USA), FIJR (S.Korea)
What languages can Dr. Ravi Teja Rudraraju speak?
Dr. Ravi Teja Rudraraju can speak English, Hindi, Telugu.