Dr Ravi Vemagiri Andrews is one of the best nephrologists in Hyderabad. He has an experience of 16 years in the field of nephrology. He is an expert in treating kidney stones, kidney failure, and chronic kidney disease (CKD). He also specialises in kidney transplants, renal surgery, renal angioplasty and stenting, and haemodialysis.
A nephrologist is a physician who deals with the study and management of kidney disorders. The balance of normal liquid and electrolytes in our body is managed by our kidneys. There could be serious ailments if our kidneys get affected or do not function properly. Dr Ravi Andrews provides effective treatment and is trained in procedures like kidney biopsies and kidney dialysis.
Dr Vemagiri Andrews has in-depth knowledge in the field of nephrology. His researches and case studies are published in different well-known papers and journals. Dr Ravi is also a member of the Indian Society of Nephrology. He has successfully conducted procedures such as renal angioplasty and stenting, hemodiafiltration, and much more.
Dr Vemagiri is well known for his expert diagnosis and effective treatment procedures. You shouldn't take risks when it comes to your kidney, according to Dr Ravi Vemagiri Andrews. He says, "A healthy kidney may lead you to a healthy life". He is available for online consultation through an appointment on the Apollo app/website. You can also visit him at Apollo hospital in Hyderabad. Dr RV Andrews' efficiency in dealing with kidney diseases and disorders makes him one of the most famous nephrologists in Hyderabad.
1. Junior Medical Officer at Serango Christian Hospital, Orissa (among tribals, with minimal medical facilities) (2 years)
2. Houseman in Pathology and Blood Bank at Sir Harkisondas Nurottamdas (H.N) Hospital, Mumbai (6 months)
3. House Physician in Neurology at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai (6 Months)
4. Resident House Officer in Medicine at Parsee General Hospital, Mumbai (6 Months)
5. P.G. Student (DNB) in General Medicine at P.D.Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai (3 Years)
6. Chief Resident in Medicine at Mahatma Gandhi Mission (MGM) Hospital and Medical College, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai.(6 months) (Also, did undergraduate teaching)
7. Registrar in Nephrology at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad (3 years)
8. Junior Consultant in Nephrology at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad (2 years)
How can I take an appointment with Dr Ravi Vemagiri Andrews ?
To book an online appointment with Dr Ravi Vemagiri Andrews, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr Ravi Vemagiri Andrews name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr Ravi Vemagiri Andrews practice?
Dr Ravi Vemagiri Andrews offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills,Hyderabad
What is the educational qualification of Dr Ravi Vemagiri Andrews ?
Dr Ravi Vemagiri Andrews is a Nephrologist with over 16 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications -MBBS, DNB (Gen. Med. & Nephro )
What languages can Dr Ravi Vemagiri Andrews speak?
Dr Ravi Vemagiri Andrews can speak English, Hindi, Telugu, Oriya.
Why do patients visit Dr Ravi Vemagiri Andrews?
Patients visit Dr Ravi Vemagiri Andrews for Nephrology related problems. To see more reasons visit the doctor's profile on Apollo 24|7.