Dr S.V.S Sreedhar is a renowned paediatrician in Hyderabad who provides dedicated clinical care for all conditions and issues that affect children. He specializes in treatment of infectious diseases, infant and child nutrition, and pediatric growth and development management. While general physicians can also treat children, paediatricians are specialists who can offer advanced pediatric treatment and care.
Having been trained in emergency paediatric medicine, Dr Sreedhar is an expert in identifying, treating and managing a wide range of diseases and complications that pose a significant risk to children. In addition, he also offers consolidated treatment for relatively minor issues, such as bone fractures and the common flu, to more severe problems that require critical care, like lung and parasitic infections.
His clinical experience also covers rare medical conditions that inhibit growth and development in children. Aside from this, Dr Sreedhar is frequently consulted for assessing and determining a child’s general health and fitness. In addition, his clinical expertise and knowledge in this field have led to numerous healthcare specialists consulting him to be a part of the primary care team in complex patient cases.
As such, Dr Sreedhar’s approach to treating his patients is a structured process. He starts by conducting a rigorous diagnostic evaluation of the child’s condition and overall health. This enables him to gain insight into the child’s health and developmental patterns. Following the evaluation, he curates a personalized treatment outline.
This commitment to providing his patients with comprehensive medical care, regardless of the severity of the issue, has established him as one of the most reputed paediatricians in Chennai.
1. Around 10 Years of Post MD (Pediatrics) experience.
2. More than 15 years of Post MBBS experience.
3. Fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine from one of the most reputed Pediatric hospitals in Apollo Children’s Hospitals , Chennai.
4. Worked as a Pediatric Intensivist and Pediatric Consultant at Apollo Cradle, Kondapur, Hyderabad.
5. Worked as a Pediatric Emergency Consultant and Pediatric Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Nellore.
6. Worked in Kanchi Kamakoti Child Trust Hospitals, Chennai, which is one of the best hospitals for Pediatrics in India.
Pediatric work experience:
1. Working as Assistant Professor in the department of Pediatrics at MIMS.
2. Worked as Pediatric Consultant at Apollo Cradle, Kondapur (12/2017- 9/2018)
3. Worked as Assistant Professor and Incharge of NICU and PICU at Narayana Medical College, Nellore (05/2016- 11/2017)
4. Worked as Pediatric Senior Consultant and Incharge of NICU and PICU at Simhapuri Multi Specialty Hospitals, Nellore (10/2015- 04/2016)
5. Worked as a Pediatric Consultant and Pediatric Emergency Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Nellore (09/2014- 09/2015)
6. Worked as a Senior Registrar in Emergency Room at Apollo Children’s Hospital, Chennai (06/2014 – 09/2014)
7. Fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine at Apollo Children’s Hospital (06/ 2013 – 06/2014)
8. Worked as a Registrar in KKCTH (03/2012- 05/2013) and worked in KKCTH Emergency Room for 4 months.
9. Worked as Assistant Professor in Pediatrics at Narayana Medical College, Nellore (07/ 2011- 02/2012)
How can I take an appointment with Dr S V S Sreedhar ?
To book an online appointment with Dr S V S Sreedhar, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr S V S Sreedhar name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr S V S Sreedhar practice?
Dr S V S Sreedhar offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills,Hyderabad
What is the educational qualification of Dr S V S Sreedhar ?
Dr S V S Sreedhar is a Paediatrician with over 18 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications -MBBS,MD(Paediatrics) FIPEM(Fellowship in Paediatric Emergency Medicine) STEP, PGDID (PG Diploma In Infectious Diseases, Australia) SENIOR SONSULTANT IN PEDIATRICS & PAEDIATRIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE Clinical supervisor for RCEM, UK. Clinical tutor in MACQUARIE University, Australia.
What languages can Dr S V S Sreedhar speak?
Dr S V S Sreedhar can speak English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi.