Dr. Sandeep Rai is a Diabetologist with 32 years of experience. This renowned doctor is working as a Senior Consultant Diabetologist at Apollo Hospital Sugar Clinic, CBD, Navi Mumbai, Consultant Diabetologist at MGM & Fortis Hospitals, Navi Mumbai and the Unit Head & Senior Professor in Post Grad Department of Internal Medicine and in charge of Division of Diabetology at Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences. Some of the services he provides are Diabetic Diet, Blood Glucose Testing, Diabetes Pills and Diabetic Blood Sugar Control.
Dr. Sandeep Rai is a member of several medical associations such as the Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India and Maharashtra Medical Council. He has also had the opportunity to receive prestigious awards such as the Best Research Paper Award in National Journal (2010) at the Poster Presentation in National Diabetes Conference and he has been given the Trophy & Citation Award by Sir Ganga Ram Hospital for proving Dedicated Medical Service to the Community (2015).
1. Consultant Physician at the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
2. Practicing as Consultant Diabetologist at MGM & Fortis Hospitals, Navi Mumbai (Present)
3. He is Unit Head & Senior Professor in Post Grad Department of Internal Medicine & in charge of Division of Diabetology at Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, which is a 1000 bedded Tertiary Health Care Centre in Navi Mumbai (Present)
4. He is also the Head of Diabetes Specialty Clinic, an advanced Centre for Diabetes Care Research at Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS). He is a Member of the Academic Council and Core Research Group and has been Chairman Board of Studies at the MGM University of Health Sciences.
5. He is a guide & examiner for DNB, MD, PhD in Medicine all over India.
6. He is a National Faculty and Guest Speaker & Chairperson in many conferences including RSSDI & APICON, MAYO ID. Besides he has been invited as Distinguished Speaker in various prestigious International Conferences on Medicine sponsored by World Health Organization & United Nations & BRICS International Forum from time to time in various parts of the world.
7. He has written many chapters in Medicine text book
8. Consultant Physician at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (Delhi)
9. Senior Consultant Diabetologist at Apollo Hospital Sugar Clinic, CBD, Navi Mumbai (Present)
How can I take an appointment with Dr Sandeep Rai ?
To book an online appointment with Dr Sandeep Rai, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr Sandeep Rai name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr Sandeep Rai practice?
Dr Sandeep Rai offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Hospitals CBD Belapur,Mumbai
What is the educational qualification of Dr Sandeep Rai ?
Dr Sandeep Rai is a Diabetologist with over 32 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications -MBBS, DNB (Int. Med.), PGD (Diabetology), MNAMS, FRCP
What languages can Dr Sandeep Rai speak?
Dr Sandeep Rai can speak English, Hindi, Marathi.