Dr. Somasekhar Mudigonda is a Consultant Nephrologist at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills (Hyderabad). He was a professor in Nephrology at Guntur Medical College formerly. Obtaining an MD in General Medicine and DM in Nephrology has procured him a total of 27 years of experience in his expertise.
Dr. Somasekhar Mudigonda gained a professional membership in several associations such as the Indian Medical Association, European Dialysis and Transplantation Association and much more. He has been awarded the Janakiram Naidu Gold Medal and gained a First Class with distinction in ENT.
1. Assistant Professor of Medicine at Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad (1985-1987)
2. Assistant Professor of Nephrology at Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad (1990-1994)
3. Registrar in Nephrology at St. James's University Hospital, Leeds, United Kingdom (1994-1995)
4. Professor of Nephrology at Guntur Medical College, Guntur (1995-1996)
5. Consultant Nephrology at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad (1996- till date)
How can I take an appointment with Dr Somasekhar Mudigonda ?
To book an online appointment with Dr Somasekhar Mudigonda, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr Somasekhar Mudigonda name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr Somasekhar Mudigonda practice?
Dr Somasekhar Mudigonda offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills,Hyderabad
What is the educational qualification of Dr Somasekhar Mudigonda ?
Dr Somasekhar Mudigonda is a Nephrologist with over 27 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications -MBBS, MD (Gen. Med.), DM (Nephro)
What languages can Dr Somasekhar Mudigonda speak?
Dr Somasekhar Mudigonda can speak English, Hindi, Telugu.