Dr. Soumya Parimi is one of the top pulmonologists in Hyderabad. She is specialised in treating a wide variety of pulmonary conditions. Some of the conditions treated by her include Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), asthma, interstitial lung disease, respiratory tract infections, lung infections, tuberculosis, pneumonia, pleural effusion, and COVID-19.
Dr. Soumya Parimi believes in educating and helping the patients understand their condition before treating them.
1. Pulmonary Critical Care Consultant at Skagit Valley Hospital, Mount Vernon, WA, USA (2015-2019)
2. Pulmonary Critical Care consultant at Good Samaritan Hospital, Cincinnati, OH, USA (2013-2013)
3. Intensivist, medical ICU, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA (2008-2009)
4. Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the University of Washington, Seattle 2009-2012
5. Residency in Internal Medicine at Virginia Mason Medical Center (2005-2008)
6. MBBS at Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad (1997-2003)
How can I take an appointment with Dr Soumya Parimi ?
To book an online appointment with Dr Soumya Parimi, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr Soumya Parimi name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr Soumya Parimi practice?
Dr Soumya Parimi offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills,Hyderabad
What is the educational qualification of Dr Soumya Parimi ?
Dr Soumya Parimi is a Pulmonology/ Respiratory Medicine Specialist with over 14 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications -MBBS, MD, DM (Pulmonary and Critical care Medicine, USA), Fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care Medicine
What languages can Dr Soumya Parimi speak?
Dr Soumya Parimi can speak English, Hindi, Telugu.