Dr. Thiruvengata Prasad is a top-notch Orthopaedic Surgeon working with Apollo Specialty Hospitals OMR, Chennai. He specialises in treating Spine injuries and is also proficient in helping patients with problems such as back pain, frozen shoulder, joint mobilization and provides chronic pain treatment. Dr. Prasad is also a member of multiple organisations including the Tamil Nadu Medical Council and Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Senior Registrar, Dept. of Orthopaedics, Apollo Specialty Hospital, Teynampet (2000-2001)
- Junior Consultant, Dept. of Orthopedics, Malar Hospitals, Adyar (2001- 2011)
- Consultant, Department of Orthopaedics, Helios Hospitals, Velachery (2009- 2013)
- Consultant, Department of Orthopaedics, Nova Specialty Surgery, MRC Nagar (2011-2013)
- Senior Consultant, Department of Orthopaedics, Apollo Spectra Hospitals, MRC Nagar (2014- Present)
How can I take an appointment with Dr Thiruvengita Prasad ?
To book an online appointment with Dr Thiruvengita Prasad, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr Thiruvengita Prasad name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr Thiruvengita Prasad practice?
Dr Thiruvengita Prasad offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Speciality Hospitals OMR,Chennai
What is the educational qualification of Dr Thiruvengita Prasad ?
Dr Thiruvengita Prasad is a Orthopaedician with over 24 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications - MBBS, DNB (Ortho), Fellow (Arthroplasty)
What conditions can Dr Thiruvengita Prasad treat?
Dr Thiruvengita Prasad is specialised to treat Orthopaedics, etc.
What languages can Dr Thiruvengita Prasad speak?
Dr Thiruvengita Prasad can speak English, Hindi, Tamil.
Dr Thiruvengita Prasad is available for a minimum of 3 days for free follow-up text post Consult. However, doctor can decide to increase the follow-up text days as per case basis.