Dr. VImee Bindra Basu is a renowned Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. She has 11 years of experience in her field of expertise. She has done her MBBS and MS from R G Kar Medical College, Kolkata and her Diploma in Advanced Gynaecology under Dr. Rakesh Sinha. She has an extensive understanding of all routine procedures, namely laparoscopic, open and vaginal surgeries like myomectomies and hysterectomies. She exclusively works on Laparoscopic Hysterectomies of big uterus without leaving a prominent scar on the abdomen.
Dr. Vimee Basu has received several prestigious awards including Best Paper Award for “Laparoscopic Management of 53 cases of Dermoid Cysts Using Endo-bag” at BOGSCON, Kolkata (2011) and 2nd prize in BOSCON quiz (2006). This eminent doctor is strong communication skills and is capable of working effectively under pressure.
1. Residency in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (for 3 years)
2. Senior Residency in King George's Medical University, Lucknow (6 months)
3. 6 months Diploma/ Clinical Fellowship in Advanced Gynaecology
4. Worked at Fernandez Hospital, Hyderabad (for 1 year)
5. Obstetrician and Consultant Endoscopic Surgeon at BEAMS, Hyderabad (for more than a year)
6. Obstetrician and Consultant Gynaecologist at Little Star Women and Children Hospital, Panjagutta
7. Consultant Gynaecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad and Apollo Cradle, Hyderabad
1. Largest uterus, weighing about 2.2 kg, was removed laparoscopically
2. She has done more than 4000 laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries independently. Hysteroscopic surgeries like tubal cannulations, Myomectomy, Resection Endometrium, Polypectomy and laparoscopic surgeries such as diagnostic laparoscopies, Endometriosis, Ovarian Cystectomy, TLH, and Myomectomies.
3. Instrumental in handling Outpatient department treatment for Gynaecology patients & infertility patients
How can I take an appointment with Dr Vimee Bindra Basu ?
To book an online appointment with Dr Vimee Bindra Basu, you can visit the app/website of Apollo 24/7, search for Dr Vimee Bindra Basu name, and click on the ‘Consult’ button. Once you make the payment and confirm the consultation, your online appointment will be booked for the chosen appointment time.
Where does Dr Vimee Bindra Basu practice?
Dr Vimee Bindra Basu offers online consultations on our web platform Apollo 24/7 and Apollo 24/7 App. Also, available for physical consultations at the following locations: Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills,Hyderabad
What is the educational qualification of Dr Vimee Bindra Basu ?
Dr Vimee Bindra Basu is a Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with over 14 Yrs. years of experience and has the following qualifications -MBBS, MS (G&O), MHA, FICOG, FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY, FELLOWSHIP COSMETIC GYNAECOLOGY
What languages can Dr Vimee Bindra Basu speak?
Dr Vimee Bindra Basu can speak English, Bengali, Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu.
Why do patients visit Dr Vimee Bindra Basu?
Patients visit Dr Vimee Bindra Basu for Obstetrics & Gynaecology related problems. To see more reasons visit the doctor's profile on Apollo 24|7.